Sunday, March 22, 2009

I still dislike finishing and sewing in ends

Another finished object! Yay!
IMG_2143
It's the Baby Yours that I started a while ago, and now that I know someone who's having a girl, I decided to hurry up and finish it. This involved more sewing together than I usually like. I'm not too sure if I'd knit it again without trying to figure out how to take away some of the seaming.

Here's a photo that shows the cables better, but the colour is totally off. I'm a bit too lazy to adjust the levels in Photoshop. Just imagine this in the colours of the first photo. Haha!
IMG_2146

I still need to block this, but on the whole I guess it's okay. I made some boo-boo's on it, but I think I managed to hide them. Haha!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So pretty! I love the cable running down the front of it.

Adrienne said...

Yay for a finished sweater! It looks really great. I definitely can't see any mistakes. =)

Unknown said...

For a second, I thought you made two! Very cute!

Sherry said...

Beautiful sweater. Before reading, I thought you made two! I'm with you on the finishing. So many projects I take to 98% completion, then I let it sit in a pile.

I definitely do not see any boo boos ... great work!