Sunday, November 26, 2006

Done!

All my Christmas knitting? ALL DONE, as of tonight, except for the blocking. Ends woven in and everything. Wahoo! There are 4 scarves, 2 hats, and 1 pair of socks. Hm....I guess that doesn't really sound like such a triumphant achievement, does it? I may throw in another scarf-and-hat set, but that really depends on whether I feel like doing it or not.

No pictures right now because I'm too lazy, but I'll try to get some later if I feel like doing a little photoshoot.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, with nearly a month until christmas maybe you should start making gifts for those special people at the workplace!

Karen said...

Awesome! Congratulations to you for being done with so much time to spare!!

I actually haven't even started my Christmas knitting yet. I decided I wasn't really going to do any for family because they always seem kinda ungrateful anyway, but I do have a few overseas friends who want things. I'm gonna have to work quickly in order to get it over there in time. I realized at the last minute that I wanted to do it, so I'll have to put in some serious hours with the knitting needles.