Sunday, July 20, 2008

Vacation knitting

I've been doing a little bit of vacation knitting. There hasn't been as much opportunity to knit as I thought there might be. Even still, here's what I've done.

DSC01626
A washcloth that I finished while riding a couple trains. This is the only piece I've finished since getting here.

DSC01628
Since I'm visiting Japan, I thought I'd try my hand at some toe socks. I've only started the first one, but the rest of it should be pretty routine from here on in.

I've also picked up some goodies here. I've visited a crafting haven here called Okadaya, which is really close to where we're staying, and got myself this little kit.
DSC01629

I'm going to try really hard to get out to the Habu shop in the next couple days, but it's hard to know what to get when I have no idea what I want to make with what I find.

No comments: