Monday, April 12, 2010

April is tax season

You know that phrase, "No rest for the weary"? As I'm nearing the end of my pregnancy, I get the feeling that phrase will take on more and more meaning. I just finished my last day of work on Friday, and what do I do on my first day off? I do my taxes. Hahahahahaha....ahh....yeah. Taxes. It hasn't been a fun process, but I think I'm just about there. Just need to decide if it's better to transfer some tax credits to the hubby or if I should keep them on my return.

As a reward for all the slogging through T4's, capital losses, and other tax credits, I thought I'd post about fun things.

For those of you who have been following this blog, you'll know that I have a weakness for bags. A BIG one.
IMG_3351
Yup, it's another Lexie Barnes bag - it's the Darling in Kiri. I got it off this amazing site called Mamabargains. It was 53% off retail, and since I needed a diaper bag anyway, I figured, "Why not?". It's got these neat clips on them that will allow me to attach it to my stroller. Came with a diaper change pad too. I think it's going to be great for toting all the baby gear that inevitably will have to be carted around.

In the very same photo of the Darling is something else that is fun. Kitties! So let's see some more of them!
IMG_3338
Lounging in the sun is great.

IMG_3339
"Huh? Wake up? What do you mean?"

IMG_3341
"Meh. I don't care if I'm starting to look like a turkey."

IMG_3343
Nothing beats a comfy chair.

Bags and cats. I feel better already.

No comments: