Saturday, December 03, 2005

Mission Falls is coming back!

So, I went to my knitting class the other day (more on that in another post) and was lamenting the fact that I was really going to miss the Mission Falls stuff now that it's been discontinued and found out from the person in the store that it's actually going to be coming back! Someone bought the company from the lady who used to own/run it. I don't know if this means that the product will be a little different, or what, but I was very excited at the news.

In other news, I finally got to touch some Malabrigo. They have it at Lettuce Knit now, the cotton stuff too. It's SOOOO soft. I kinda wanted to get some just to have it. But I resisted the urge.

Well, Jamie and I are off to buy him a laptop. When I come back, I'll put up some pictures of some of the stuff that I've been working on.

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

Hooray for Mission Falls coming back! Of course, now I feel a little silly having stockpiled the 1824 Cotton. =)