Monday, January 22, 2007

Baby Boom!

On my way home from work today, I ran into Jensen at Toronto General Hospital. Turns out that he and his wife are expecting their first baby! Viv is currently 18 weeks pregnant, and they will be moving into a house in less than a month from now.

With news of another baby, that's yet another opportunity for a knitted baby item. But I don't really know what to make! I mean, I just finished that sweater for Janice's baby so I don't really feel like making another sweater. But a blanket just seems so daunting. Any ideas? Booties? Hat? Toys? Maybe this is my chance to get in on the amigurumi chrochet craze. Who knows really.

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

Holy crap....so many babies! That's great for them, though it looks like they're having a super-busy time.

Maybe a hat and bootie set or something? That's what I'm maybe thinking of making for Janice and Harold, except I'm so lazy these days that I'm not actually *doing* anything about it.