Tuesday, January 09, 2007

FOs and WIPs

After a long hiatus from posting photos, I decided it was time to get off my butt and take some photos. So here we go. Let's start with something that I managed to finish.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
These are the 'Manly Mitts' from some issue of Knitty, which I can't remember. I quite like how they turned out, even if green isn't my fave colour.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is a baby sweater that I'm making for Janice. I sized it for a 1 year old cuz I figure that she'll be getting a ton of newborn stuff right off the bat from everyone else. I think if I were to make this sweater again, I'd add something else to it. Especially since it's just a single colour too. Maybe I can embelish it with crochet animal faces, or flowers or something later.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
And this is the infamous scarf that I wanted to extend. Adrienne knows what the problem with it is...but can the rest of you see it? Truth be told, it doesn't look too bad when you look at it from far away. But I'll even give you a close up...maybe you can figure out what large boo-boo I made.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
See it? see it?

Actually, I'm hoping you don't (ha ha!)




No comments: