Just a little update on the progress of my Fiddleheads.
The cat seems to give it his seal of approval.
As I mentioned before, I decided to knit the second using magic loop instead of dpns. I hadn't really anticipated that the simple act of eliminating the need to change between needles would significantly speed up my knitting. But it did. And so...
I took that picture before blocking. They are currently drying after a good soak, and I think most of the funny bumps and curls are pretty much gone. Now, on to the lining!
I am determined to prove Jamie wrong, and finish them before the weather gets warm.