My sweater is done! Yay!! The top-down raglan that I cast on rather spontaneously back in January is finally done. I procrastinated on this one big time, but it's finally finished.
Here it is in its unblocked state. Dany seems very interested in it. But, I didn't like the fact that some bits were curling here and there, so I gave it a good soak, and lay it out again.
It's going to take a while for it to dry completely, so I won't be able to take any pictures of how it looks on me until then. I did try it on periodically as I was knitting it, so I'm not worried about the final fit.
Forgive the crappy photos =D