Thursday, July 19, 2007

More baby knitting

I bring photos! Hooray!



These are the baby booties that I made from a pattern that was written incorrectly. It was a pretty fun and quick knit and made use of short rows, which I think is awesome. Only downside is the fact that it still needed seaming.

I'm also working on another baby sweater made from more of that Dream in Colour stuff. I love working with it. It's that Tulip cardigan that seems to be quite popular. I bought the kit at Lettuce Knit without knowing that it was such a big deal. Here's a photo of the WIP.

I'm quite enjoying this knit. The colours are so happy, and the yarn so soft, that I'd knit this over and over again.

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

Awesome booties and sweater! I love that little sweater, I really want to make one (mostly to play with all the colours), but I just know I could never make myself give it away. =)