Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Kitty in progress

So, I too have started my kitty hat, but I'm not nearly as far as Adrienne. I'm a little concerned that it may not fit, but I guess I'll figure that out when I've got them onto dpns. And if my head is too big, I'm sure there's someone out there who will be able to wear it. Oddly enough, it looks like my size 10 needles are about right. Weird, huh?

I love knitting on the round in stocking stitch...it's so nice and brainless! Hooray for brainless-ness! But at the same time, I love the way seed stitch looks. Guess I get a taste of both worlds here, huh?

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

Fab hat so far! I'm sure it will fit fine, I think my head is bigger than yours and the hat stretched out to accommodate my huge noggin ok. =)

That *is* strange that the size 10s gave you gauge. But hey, whatever works, right?