Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Evil, evil, eBay

Okay...this is going to be a pretty lame post, but what the heck! After reading that you got your Silk Garden on eBay, I decided to check it out too. So much beautiful yarn out there!!! I particularly got hung up on yarnela's store. I just LOVE Noro yarn, and she (I'm assuming it's a she, but I guess one really can't tell these days) has so much of it for sale!!! Argh...eBay is SO evil....

Jamie caught me browsing eBay for yarn and just looked at me and said "But you already have so much good yarn!" *sigh* I know...but I always want more...But I was good, and didn't put in any bids or anything...I'll wait until I manage to deplete my stash a bit more. Finish my Christmas knitting, finish those mittens, my set of rose coloured winter gear, and my Kyoto sweater...and then I'll think about buying new yarn...

Okay...there...I've said it....now you have to hold me to it, okay?

2 comments:

Adrienne said...

Yes, I agree, eBay is evil....but there's also so much good stuff out there, often for better prices than a LYS. =) I believe I bought my pink Silk Garden from yarnela, and I got the rainbow Silk Garden from Jannette's Rare Yarns (4to4). The latter is REALLY good for Rowan in particular. Ooh, yummy yummy Rowan.

OK, I'll try to keep you from accumulating more stash....but I have something to post later which may end up being enabling. But it's a really good deal....

Karen said...

oh man...your comment totally doesn't help me stick to my yarn diet at all. But I think with eBay, I definitely need to think of the project first. Otherwise I won't know if what I get is enough to finish a project...but then again, they sometimes sell samplers that are quite nice...

ARGH!!! No...must resist...can't blow more money on yarn...

Yes...I'm going crazy... o_O