Saturday, January 08, 2005

Button, button, who's got a button?

Look, I made us a button! I have no idea why we would even need a button, but I've always wanted to have a button. It's not exactly what I had in mind when I began this little experiment, but at least it's a start. Attempt #1, if you will. Yes, I am aware that it is very pink. Yes, I am aware that I am ridiculously obsessed with pink these days. I can make a blue version, or a green version....? Or a mix of colours? Or something else altogether? What do you think? Next step, figuring out where and how to insert it into the sidebar. =)


2 comments:

Karen said...

Oooh....very nice! I quite like it. It's very cute! I think that the pink one is fine as long as our site is pink. If we ever change the template to another colour, then we can change it.

If we ever go 'public' with this blog, we could post it on the sidebar with the code instructions for how other people could link to our blog. Or if any of us post to anyone else's blog or to the Knitty forum, we could put the button in our sig.

Adrienne said...

Yay, I'm glad you like the button! I am a total Photoshop novice so I couldn't really do anything fancy. Perhaps on a second attempt. Buttons are just so cute and colourful and fun. I guess I really do get excited about the little things. =)