Thursday, September 06, 2007

Things I'm coveting

People who know me know that I'm a total SUCKER when it comes to bags. I just love them, with all their different styles, shapes, and colours. And let's not forget the oh so many possibilities when it comes to pockets, and other organizational goodies.

Here are a couple bags that I think are super cute, and would love to try to see how good they really are at carrying WIPs.

The first is the messenger bag from Jordana Paige. I think it's super awesome because it's specifically designed for knitting - slots for needles, circlets to prevent yarn from tangling, and lots of slots and pockets.

The second is the adorable Lady B from Lexie Barnes. I like the shape of it because it's not your standard tote.

Both are a lot more that I've ever paid for a bag, and considering I have an army of bags in my closet already, it's hard to justify the purchase of yet another one. Plus there are pros and cons to each of them, and I can't be sure what I'll think of it unless I try them out first. The nice thing about the Lady B is that apparently Lettuce Knit sells Lexie Barnes stuff, so I might try popping down there to check it out one day. I think I need to sort through my own bag collection first though; I might be able to use something that I've already got.

Ahh...I'll come out and admit it though...I'm a bag addict!

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

I do love the pink tweed Jordana Paige bag! So pretty (love the pink interior)! It looks like a great bag in general, not just necessarily for the knitting stuff. =)